Monday, June 17, 2013

Now its Personal: Get Angry & Change the World


Image: hideyourarms.com 
I started this blog as a way to communicate, educate, motivate, inform-and sometimes entertain, with insights into Mind-Body Health and education.  My message has always focused around the integrative & positive approaches, and today I am taking a much different position because I feel that I am not effectively doing my job as an educator if I continue on the "Keep Calm & Do Yoga" path. 

While mind-body techniques and positive thinking absolutely has its place, in reality, it would be much more truthful and accurate to say that my intrinsic nature has always been more in alignment with, "Getting Angry & Changing the World".

In the last few weeks, through several eye-opening events, (personal, domestic and international) much self-reflection, a few glasses of Sangria, (and yes, of course, meditation) I have finally gotten back in touch with my "Inner Bitch" and I think she may have saved me from a life of misdirection and a false sense of complacency. 

Read why here.
 




Contact: bg.bgini@gmail.com 




2 comments:

  1. I wish I could shout this to the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne - we are led to believe that we can't shout it for a variety of reasons, and we are made afraid to speak up. We NEED to shout it and I feel its our DUTY to shout it-loudly and often. (If you want to start slow and test the waters before you start shouting, then LIVE it the best you can until you find your voice).You have more people behind and next to you than you know! Actions Do Speak! ~Barbara

      Delete

We welcome your comments!